Friday, February 20, 2015

The Southern View's Top Pick-Up Lines


  • Are you Toa of Fire Likhan before he was turned into a Turaga after a fight with Shadow Hunters Krekka and Nidhorak and eventually killed by Turaga Duma, who was actually not really Turaga Duma but Makuta disguised as Metru Nui’s Turaga leader? Because you’re hot.
  • Are you a hot air balloon? Because you look really, really high right now. No, wait, that doesn’t work.
  • Are you a dementor? Because even if you are I’ll still be willing to kiss you.
  • Hey, Racecar, would you mind giving me a ride? (Note: this only works if you’re hitting on senior Linzy Racecar.)
  • If I had a whiteboard, I’d write out "1-18Y ey 8u" and then ask what it meant. Then you’d say “I don’t know” and I’d wipe away the bottom part and reveal that just the top part would spell out “I love you”. Wow, I really wish I had a white board.
  • Are you The Human Torch? I dunno why, you just sorta look like the guy from that stupid Fantastic Four movie. Can you believe that they’re remaking the piece of crap?
  • Hey, is your only chance at love waiting until your multi-billionaire father dies and leaves you his riches so you can be swindled out of it all by some heartless gold digger? Because mine is.
  • Are you attractive? Because I’m super blind so I’ll just have to take your word for it.
  • Did you know that my dad used to be friends with the unabomber? It’s true! They were, like, totally besties! Pretty cool, right? Anyways, you wanna date me?
  • Want take a ride with a Racecar? (note: This only works if you are senior Linzy Racecar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment