Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Southern View's Guide on Being Cool

Hey, dawg, the weather’s turnin’ coolio and so should you! Here’s The Southern View’s Guide to Being Cool!
  1. Regular letters are lame, especially S an C, so replace them with their cooler replacementz Z and K whenever possible.
Ex: -  Yo, man, still workin’ on your mekanikal engineering degree?
- Nah, bro, I had a zeriez of revelationz about who I really waz instead of who my parentz wanted me to be. Now I’m purzuing an education in liberal artz.


  1. Normal words are yesterday’s rage! Make up your own words whenever you can.
Ex: - Hey, bro, how you been flibniting?
     - Eh, it’s been okay. My boss is a total kardinian redenboxer.
  1. Use your considerable knowledge of current events to spice up regular conversation.
Ex: - Hey, what happened to that girl you asked to sweethearts?
    - She faked her own death and now is on the run to Russia, just like    
Edward Snowden.


  1. Everyone loves archaic slang! Ex: - Hey, that gal is the total bee’s knees!
     - Now you’re on the trolley!
    - I renounce the Treaty of Versailles!
    - Az do I! Polio!

No comments:

Post a Comment